- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Websphere Application Server & Portal Administration,Websphere Portal Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in Middleware Administration using IBM WebSphere Application Server 6x,7x,8x and WebLogic Application Server on various platforms like LINUX Solaris 2 Worked on various Web Servers such as Apache, Tomcat and IBM HTTP Server 3 Extensive experience in Installing, Configuring, Administering and Troubleshooting of WebSphere 4 Web Servers on different flavors of UNIX, Linux and Windows environments
- Technical Experience : 5 Experience in administration and production support of various J2EE applications including on-call production support 6 Creation of nodes and federating to Deployment Manager and managing it through admin console and through scripts 7 Experience in installing fix packs and refresh packs for WebSphere Application Server using Update Installer in GUI and Silent mode and migrating to latest versions 8 Well versed with all data center functions production operations, network, change control
- Professional Attributes : 3 to 5 years experience
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Policy
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.