- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Extended Reality Content Development
- Good To Have Skills :Extended Reality XR Application Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Job Requirements: 1: Responsibilities a: 6 Years of experience in 3D Character Organic Modeling Interpret concept art and sketches to create 3D characters / Environments / Props b: Strong expertise in Modeling software Max/ Maya and ZBrush Strong expertise in Modeling texturing in Photoshop and Substance Painter c: Strong expertise in model creation and optimization pipeline for Games 2: Professional Experience a: Experience in AR/MR/VR asset development pipeline Interested in developing assets for enterprise AR/VR applications b: Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions, and other technical constraints c: Should have the knowledge to export models to Unity / Unreal Good communication skills 5: Alternate Location/Skill a: Skill - NA b: Location - NA 6: Additional ASKS a: Shift timing 9-6 b: Visa Required No
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.