- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :TOSCA Testsuite
- Good To Have Skills :Testing for Agile,Webservices Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be a Key Individual Contributor to Quality assurance project team and LOB B: Should work with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed C: Should perform SIT E2E testing on applications and technology to ensure business, technical, functional requirements are being met through out the SDLC D: Designs and execute test scripts based upon test strategy and plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production
- Technical Experience : A: Minimum 2 to 3 years of TOSCA working experience B: Should have expert knowledge in Automation test script creation, execution and debugging using UFT TOSCA C: Must have knowledge in descriptive programming D: Should have automation experience in webservices and DB testing
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication skills to Interact with client during scrum ceremonies B: Should have good presentation skills to provide Business Demos
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.