- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft BOT Framework
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC,Microsoft Azure IoT Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work closely with the client teams to define and architect the solution for our clients Estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive AI solution that meets and exceeds the clients expectations delivering tangible business value to our clients b Candidate is expected to deliver cognitive applications that solve/augment business issues using leading AI technology frameworks c Direct and influence client Bot/Virtual Agent architecture, solutioning and development
- Technical Experience : a 7-8 years of experience and a thorough understanding of Azure PaaS landscape b 2-3 years of experience in Microsoft AI/Bot Framework
- Professional Attributes : a Should have excellent communication and presentation skills b Should have good amount of thought leadership in AI
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MTech
- Additional Information : Good to have - Knowledge experience in Azure Machine Learning, AI, Azure HDInsight
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.