- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Write effective, scalable code b: Test and debug programs c: Assess and prioritize feature requests d: Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in NodeJS, b: 5-7 years experience in HTML5, CSS, Java, WebServices c: Strong Agile experience
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills b: Good analystical skills c: Good presentation skills d: Ability to work under pressure
- Additional Information : a: Strong Communication Skills ,Ready for Global Village as the location and 12-9 Shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.