- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :Application Security Fundamentals,ASP.NET,Web API Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities: The Front-End Development Lead will be responsible for leading the front-end development team supporting a custom-built dashboard in AngularJS with a NodeJS, AWS RDS backend The Lead must prioritize work, estimate work, and manage work to align to release plans The Lead must have strong security acumen to translate requirements to technical design and lead developers to create innovative and effective solutions
- Technical Experience : Technical Experience: The Front-End development lead must be skilled in AngularJS and have working knowledge of GraphQL, and NodeJS The lead must also be experienced in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment CI/CD to automate builds and deployments The lead should be familiar with agile tools such as Azure DevOps or similar and Octopus as well as front end development libraries such as material design
- Professional Attributes : Professional Experience: The Front-End Development Lead must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and experienced with running teams performing custom development The lead must be able to drive designs and decision making while balancing priority and risk The lead should be able
- Educational Qualification : Must have Skills: Node Js, ACTI Security WEB API exposure Required,
- Additional Information : Good to Have Skills: Application Security
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.