- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Delivery
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : We are looking to hire delivery leaders who have experience in managing end to end delivery of large and complex Infrastructure Outsourcing programs for our India delivery centers For this role, we are looking for professional who have technical/Operational expertise in managing Remote Infrastructure Support This position is a key leadership role and will require experience in client management including participation governance review meetings, good communication, complex problem management,
- Technical Experience : Managing 24x7 delivery Operations People Management - Recruit, motivate and develop highly skilled staffs that focuses on service delivery of key performance metrics as per the client contract Manage Daily Operations, - Analyze service performance data Analytical skills and drive initiatives aimed at performance improvement Across Technology Domains work with the team to understand the problem and take it to closure including in certain situations lead the problem resolution himself/herself wo
- Professional Attributes : Proven experience in offshore delivery including Experience in Project governance, Crisis and Escalation management End to end management of IO delivery for a global client including onshore and offshore teams Financial Management should have experience of managing project financials including co
- Educational Qualification : BE/ B Tech or any other recognized degree
- Additional Information : Understanding of quality processes and standards such as ISO 20000/BS25999/ITIL Strong Communicatio
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.