- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Data Security,No Technology Specialty
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o DLP Symantec, Forcepoint, McAfee, WebSense or RSA o Encryption PGP, McAfee, Entrust, Vormetric/Voltage, PKI Microsoft, Entrust, etc o Data Obfuscation/Masking IBM, Oracle, Camouflage etc o Data Privacy Assessments including GDPR and other regulations o Data Governance o Data Classification
- Technical Experience : Should have been part of at least 3 to 4 large solution rollout engagements, in which at least in 2 engagement have played lead role Experience in integrating the DLP infrastructure with IRM and Email encryption solutions is desirable Should have worked in client environments Good consulting and solution implementation experience in above technologies Strong people management and client interaction skills Should have exposure on RFP solutions and estimations in DPP domain
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skills in English Should be willing to travel within and outside of India on short term engagements
- Educational Qualification : Information security certifications like CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Additional Information : na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.