- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Pegasystems Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large-scale Pega centric enterprise application systems b: Good understating of PRPC flows, interpretation of flow shapes, SLAs, tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios, activities, activity step methods, OOTB activities c: Good understanding of Class structure , Agents ,case management and integrations areas d Experience in data base concepts , data pages
- Technical Experience : a: Pega CSSA certification is must in pega7 version b: Strong knowledge of PRPC optimization, profiling, and trouble shooting c: Strong working knowledge of SQL and basic understanding of object-oriented programming language concepts d: Great team player, develop others, invest in coaching and be role model through positive interactions e: Knowledge of and/or willingness to work within Agile-Scrum Methodology
- Professional Attributes : a: Good analytical problem solving skills b: Good Communication skills c: Ability to work independently with little supervision or as a team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.