- Role :Test Lead
- Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teamsoverall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for creating POV on different test automation tools applicable for Salesforce such as TOSCA, Cucumber, Provar Engage with different project team and recommend the test automation tools apt for their projects Help the solution architecting teams to come up with effort estimation for testing automation
- Technical Experience : Should have technical background with more than 10 yrs of experience Should have working knowledge of automation testing tools
- Professional Attributes : Should have technical background with more than 10 yrs of experience Should have working knowledge of automation testing tools
- Educational Qualification : BTech degree from premium college
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.