- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Database System Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Monitor, maintain and improve existing enterprise-caliber, multi-PetaByte storage SAN and NAS and backup environmentsCertifications in EMC, NetApp, Symantec and/or Cisco Storage technologies are a plus Responsible for both participating in collaborative as well as independent project initiatives Must be proficient at collecting and properly communicating business and project requirements Other responsibilities include application performance troubleshooting, application integration,
- Technical Experience : Possess the necessary skills to architect, install, maintain and support a large, enterprise-class storage environment Successful candidate will have the necessary aptitude for working directly with customers troubleshooting system issues at a third level and resolve them in a timely manner Work directly with application teams and project managers to install, provision, and document new storage in support of applications Strong emphasis placed on working in a team-oriented department
- Professional Attributes : The individual will be responsible for day-to-day storage and backup support of operations of a large and complex environment Candidate should have knowledge on both SAN and NAS EMC technogies A self-motivated individual with strong time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Individual will be responsible for day-to-day storage and backup support of operations of a large
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.