- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :AWS Administration,DevOps,IBM Sterling Integrator,Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a project environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness Strong organization skills with attention to detail Perform incident management, change management, deployments and project activities Monitor and manage outage and other issues on global platform
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years of experience with Connect Direct infrastructure Ability to resolve issues related to SI, SFG, and Connect Direct Experience in implementation of changes such as creation of trading partner profile, Code list, Routing rule Proficient in Certificate change when expired, PGP key change as required for SI, SFG and GIS on Graphical User Interface
- Professional Attributes : 6 - 8 Years
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE - Computers
- Additional Information : AWS, Azure, DevOps, Python and Shell Scripting would be added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.