- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Software Defined Network Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Citrix XenDesktop Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SD-WAN based on Velocloud VMware Routing switching expertise Knowledgeable in QoS, VRRP, OSPF, BGP, etc
- Technical Experience : Aruba products Main focus on WLAN Routing switching background Manage the wireless environment Clearpass Security and Airwave Monitoring experience Radio frequency RF knowledge to optimize the wireless signals in the building experience in HP/Cisco/Aruba network devices, Firewall and Load Balancers
- Professional Attributes : SD WAN/LAN
- Educational Qualification : any
- Additional Information : Security background zScaler configuration of policies for all traffic using the local internet bre
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.