- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Application Security Fundamentals,No Technology Specialty
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyzing the scanned result Removing the false positives Adding false negatives Reporting the vulnerabilities
- Technical Experience : Experience in Application Security related functions Appreciation and knowledge of technologies used within the project Can work as part of the larger team to ensure satisfactory deliveries Experience in Information Security related functions Knowledge in application security related modules such as authentication, authorization, data validation and encryption Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Professional Attributes : Self motivated, flexible, responsible, and a penchant for quality Professional Qualification : CISSP/ISO 27001/CEH will be an added advantage Excellent interpersonal skills Creative with an analytical bent of mind and problem solving skills Highly motivated with willingness to take ownership/re
- Educational Qualification : 4-6 years of application security experience with exposure to application lifecycle security BE/ME
- Additional Information : na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.