- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the functional requirements based on functional design documents.• Having hands on in SQL Reporting SSRS, Integration• 2 Complete end to end implementation• Experience in debugging, exception handling and unit testing.• Understanding of CRM development best practices and performance considerations.• Experience in deployment and data migration from legacy systems
- Technical Experience : Experience in building Technical Design Documents from Functional and Business requirements. • Develop code and perform unit testing based on the requirements. • Having hands on in SQL Reporting SSRS, Integration • Complete end to end implementation • Experience in debugging, exception handling and unit testing. • Experience in deployment and data migration from legacy systems
- Professional Attributes : • Min 3.5 yrs of experience in CRM or Dynamics 365 • Experience in leading 1 or more projects and teams,responsible for delivery • Experience in Managing client communication,delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel • Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.