- Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Resource will have to work on support project model and ensure project is compliant in terms of audits, CMMi / CDP processes b Resource should have hands-on experience with Incident / Service and Major Incident Management c Other Key responsibilities include: i PMO activities ii BCM process iii Metrics submission and reporting using myWizard iv Preparing and presenting month end reports for clients and stakeholders v CDP compliance d Should know to interact with the technical/functional teams
- Technical Experience : a Must have skills on MS Excel advanced reporting / automation and other MS Office tools b Must have knowledge on ServiceNow / RTC / myWizard and other tools related integration or a part of tool migration activity c Must have knowledge on Accenture related tools and processes that include CDP / BCM / ACP and Ariba procurement d Good to have knowledge on MS SharePoint and MSPS e Good to have knowledge on handling / assisting project management with the CMMi activity
- Professional Attributes : a Should have minimum 5 years of experience in PMO / Service Management profile b Should have client facing experience and interface with the technical teams c Should have excellent communication skills d Willing to support during weekend and on any other tool as per project requirement Groom Junior
- Educational Qualification : a Candidate should have completed Bachelors in Computer Science degree or any relevant field
- Additional Information : General Shift / UK Shift / US Shift on Rotational basis with holiday coverage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.