- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AngularJS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead a team of 3 to 8 developers in a high performing team delivering custom development work b Responsible for breaking down delivery into sub-tasks, assigning them to self and team members and tracking these to closure c Coordinate and collaborate with teams/ resources partnering on all phases of SDLC requirements, functional designs, architecture, DevOps business d Create application design deliverables like High Level Design documents, Technical Mappings and API specifications
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should be a good team player b Candidate should also demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills c Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.