- Role :Solution Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Pre-sales solution consultant for IO Services, Working Knowledge on Infrastructure Products and Technologies with excellent communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills
- Technical Experience : Develop winnable and profitable solution proposals meeting client requirements while ensuring Deliverability for Accenture with managed risks Activities include Solution shaping, Data analysis and Solution configuration, Developing solution plan, coordinating with Accenture support teams like Transition/Data connectivity /CDP assessment / BCP /Deal Financials /Proposal responses /Client Orals presentations etc
- Professional Attributes : End to End experience in pre-sales and solution proposal management Handled large Infrastructure Outsourcing Bids Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be proficient developing and delivering presentations on solution and business case/value to CXO/CIO Level Self-Motivated Ability
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree with 8 yrs of Pre-Sales, Solution Architecture
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.