- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact 2 SAP Ariba,SAP Ariba Sourcing Procurmnt,SAP Ariba Supplier Information Performance Management,SAP Ariba Upstream
- Technical Experience : a Resource should be able to manage team while project delivery b Strong analytic skill along with complex issues resolution skill c Resource should have strong experience in Solution Plan / Analyze / Design / Build / Test / Deploy phases d Proactive in learning and highly self-motivated e Resource should have strong knowledge of project SLDC in SAP Ariba im
- Professional Attributes : Knowledge of SAP Ariba for the modules like SAP Ariba SIPM / SLP, SAP Ariba Sourcing, SAP Ariba Contracts Management , SAP Ariba Buying with the process knowledge of procurement processes b: Experience in SAP Ariba Catalog Spend Analytics c: Should have experience in configuring Ariba On Demand
- Educational Qualification : SSLC PUC BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.