- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage Day-to-day project management activities such as resource mgmt, staffing, status reporting, Quality metrics reporting Client relationship management Manage teams across locations geographies Nearshore Project Financial management Participate in Governance calls with onshore client teams Attend daily project scrum calls Status reporting to the Accenture Leadership Pega Capability development activities such as Pre-sales, review solution
- Technical Experience : Good hands on experience in Pega Good knowledge in Agile Waterfall methodology Review Pega solutions RFPRFQ, technical architecture Define Pega best Practices, processes
- Professional Attributes : Certified PMP or equivalent with good communication skills Should be Pega certified CSSACLSA Good knowledge on Automation Innovation concepts Participate in client visits
- Educational Qualification : Btech or equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.