- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Provide solutions to complex business problems for areas of responsibility - Involve in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility - Interact with senior management levels, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters - Program management
- Technical Experience : - Sales, Marketing, Service and Cloud experience - Salesforce certifications - Software system implementation with customer support experience - Understanding of key CRM Business Architectural concepts - Agile and Iterative experience
- Professional Attributes : - Excellent leadership and management skills - Effective people development skills - Ability to facilitate complex discussions - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - Actively pursue project opportunities and cultivate client relationships
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.