- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Quality Issue Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a As an QCS consultant will be responsible to ensure compliance to Computer System Validation principles practices in SAP portfolio b Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager c Responsible for interacting and guiding functional and technical team members on Computer Validation principles practices d Responsible to ensure all deliverables by the functional and technical teams are as per process documents and any non compliance is identified
- Technical Experience : a Exposure to Computer System Validation activities b Ability to perform quality reviews for design documents c Experience of reviewing testing document from quality assurance perspective d Knowledge of documentation standards and methodology e In depth Knowledge of Pharma GXP regulatory guidelines f Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e should have Handled Team of 5 to 6 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.