- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Finacle
- Good To Have Skills :Banking Architecture Asset
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:A successful candidate must have good communication skills and be comfortable working on a variety of assignments B:Define application problems through interaction with internal customers C:Analyze business requirements and produce low-level system designs D:Follow software quality standards E:Participate in technical and business focused project meetings F:Maintain high quality technical documentation Support upgrades and ongoing maintenance Troubleshooting of application defects/incidents
- Technical Experience : A:Software development experience B:Unix/Linux Commands and Scripting C:Version control software Git/SVN D:SQL Database experience Oracle E:Banking/Lending industry experience F:Software Development Life Cycle SDLC experience G: Finacle customization tools custom workbench, scripting studio, report designer
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.