- Role :User Experience Lead
- Role Description :Lead prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft User Research & Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience 2Facilitate the clients product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products 3Design and deliver outputs which is optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces 4Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, features and functions 5Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test
- Technical Experience : 1Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision 2Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design 3A solid grasp of user-centered design UCD, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns 4A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Professional Attributes : 1Four or more years of UX design experience Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments 2Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, and the like is a must
- Educational Qualification : HFI Design Academy
- Additional Information : Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.