- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planing, scheduling, budgetting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :Sitecore
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC,Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understand Propose highly scalable and performant CMS architecture suitable to clients requirement Propose and build POC for ALM Solution Evaluate migration path for updates in Sitecore and related integration components Review and integrate application requirements encompassing security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity Good Knowledge of
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of Pipeline, Events, Hooks At least 1 year of experience in Sitecore Expertise in Information Architecture Knowledge of Sitecore Caching Knowledge of Lucene / Solr / Coveo Knowledge of Serialization mechanisms in Sitecore using Unicorn / TDS Performance Tuning of ASPNET / Sitecore sites Publishing process and trouble shooting
- Professional Attributes : Usage Multisite Manager Sitecore DMS feature of Email Manager, Campaign Management Sitecore Upgrade Content Migration
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.