- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: The Salesforce developer is expected liaise directly with the customers to understand the requirements prior to the start of actual coding works and communicate the functional, technical and business requirements to fellow developers; b: He/She is expected to come up with effective project execution techniques, perform the analysis and coordinate with other developers to design and code the system; c: He/She would be responsible for controlling the adaptability of all the APIs
- Technical Experience : a: Should have strong OOPS concepts; b: Good experience in salesforce configuration including workflows, process builders, profiles, permission sets etc; c: Good experience on salesforce customization including apex classes, triggers, visualforce pages; d: Should have experience in integrating third party systems using soap/rest/external objects etc; e: Exposure to lightning experience is an advantage;
- Professional Attributes : a: Atleast 9 years of overall experience required in IT industry Must have 5 years of development experience on Salesforce forcecom; b: Salesforce certifications is added advantage; Working knowledge of agile/Agile certifications is a plus;
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.