- Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Support technology and customer operational environments B:Building the effectiveness, productivity and performance of the team Identifying and working to remove obstacles to the teams productivity C:Fostering collaboration and building relationships with project/development teams within the business D:Supporting team members with a focus on personal development E:Leading great communication practices inside the team
- Technical Experience : A:Technical background with experience in a leadership role B:Excellent technical competencies resulting from previous working experience whilst supporting critical production infrastructure C:In depth understanding of Unix based operating systems D:Server build and configuration management Passion for open source technologies E:Exposure to AWS, Google Cloud technologies
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good leadership and communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.