- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Business Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Banking Payments,Finacle
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Responsible to lead and coordinate the business efforts for Finacle BPD B: Lead and participate in the Finacle BPD workshop C:Define and discuss on the configurable parameters for the products and services, branch and bank level parameters D: Lead coordinate with Business team for setting up segmentation and products with Enterprise GL E: Coordinate and ensure sign-off of required Parameterization documents and approvals F: Coordinate and ensure sign-off of the product list/catalogue and appr
- Technical Experience : A: Minimum 6 to 8 years experience in Finacle BPD working with banks or IT companies in banking domain B: Good experience and techno-functional skills in Banking System is must C: Prior Experience in Finacle BPD D: Good understanding of Retail, Corporate, Trade Finance, Treasury and Investment banking
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good leadership skkills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.