- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX b Can create technical design from Functional design Requirement c Able troubleshoot with debugging skills d Perform Impact analysis e Must perform configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : a Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows Validations Approval Process etc Security Model Data Model b Must Technically skilled in configuration and customization c Must have Hands on Customization APEX Lightning Visual Force Triggers Batch Schedule Apex VF Components Test Class etc d Must have Hands on Deployment experience and Lightning development experience e Must have PD1 and PD2 Certification
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e should have Handled Team of 10 to 12 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.