- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Storage Technologies
- Good To Have Skills :Backup and Restore
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage physical and logical SAN storage, fabric, NAS infrastructure configurations to ensure optimum performance, utilization and availability. Proactively monitor and support storage infrastructure to maintain storage service availability. Upgrade and maintain storage firmware and management software to appropriate version levels. Generate regular storage utilization and capacity reports. Perform daily storage health-checks to ensure optimum operation of storage environment Respond to and resolve storage related incidents and provisioning requests. Create regular storage utilization and capacity reports. Escalate storage incidents to Storage Team Lead as appropriate. Continuously enhance storage management processes to improve storage service levels
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years of Storage administration experience, Some experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Professional Attributes : Deep technical administration experience with SAN storage, NAS, and SAN fabric technologies in a large scale corporate environment Experience with EMC storage systems including: CLARiiON, and Symmetrix storage arrays, Celerra NAS devices, Centera, Enterprise Disk Library Experience with Brocade an
- Educational Qualification : Take part in 24x7 on-call rotation Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, pu
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.