- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM b Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions identify interpret validate and document customer requirements c Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements d Map client business requirements processes and objectives develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients needs. e Design customize configure and testing of MM
- Technical Experience : a Identify gaps issues and work around solutions. b Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting investigate analyse and solve software problems. c Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues d Document functional designs test cases and results. e Proactively identify and propose business process and or system enhancements f Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e Good to have Handled Team of 10 12 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.