- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :GuideWire Integration
- Good To Have Skills :Insurance Claims
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals b: Good experience in Property and Casualty and Guidewire Integration c: Java coding experience of atleast 2 years in development project and 1 year of Guidewire Integration experience d: Good Java experience
- Technical Experience : a: Guidewire Developer in Integration/ Configuration, GOSU scripting and Java Enterprise Edition - Java coding experience of at least 2 years in development project b: Atleast 1/4 year of Guidewire development experience Configuration/ Integration c: Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise d: Java coding experience of atleast 2 years in development project Atleast 1 year of Guidewire development experience Configu
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skill b: Willing to work in any shift
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.