- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :BMC ControlM Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Batch Applications for the Java Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Monitoring of batch, alerts, warnings, and errors and resolving common batch issues in a timely, consistent manner b Escalating issues to Technical team members and third party groups as appropriate c Monitoring of System performance d Verifying successful and complete execution of batch jobs e Candidate should be self-motivated, a good team player, possess good communications skills, and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Technical Experience : Responsible for day-to-day operations involving monitoring, Queues, health checks, remote administration of systems in a production environment. Control-M Jobs monitoring, Server/Agent monitoring, job flow analysis and troubleshooting. Coordinate with Control-M Job Owners in analyzing and troubleshooting Raising alerts for failed services and manage appropriately (send out communications as per prevailing procedures. Distributed batch scheduler (Control-M) to include batch monitoring, abend resolution, script modification, schedule modification Reporting of batch abends distributed platforms utilizing standard monitoring tool Perform error analysis and recovery, documentation and procedures required for reference. Monitor, Control and perform all scheduled activities on Data Center Systems and remote application servers.
- Professional Attributes : Quick response to the problems to meet the SLA and real time monitoring of servers and troubleshooting day-to-day issues Basic Knowledge of working on Windows, UNIX Linux platforms like Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, Open VMS and Control-M application Working knowledge of AS/400, Backup and Recovery
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.