- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter,Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Plus,Shell Scripting,SQL Server Data Quality Services
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Candidate will be involved in the Upgrade and Installation of OBIEE 11G and 12C and maintenance of OBIEE server B: Candidate will work with the business analysts to gather requirements and guide them in understanding how to maximize their usage of Oracle BI C: Candidate also has to do OBIEE production support for existing OBIEE components in production along with application development D: Candidate will communicate technical solutions in a clear and concise manner Technical Experience
- Technical Experience : A: Should Have 4-5 Years of Experience in Shell Scripting, B: Should Have 4-5 years SQL Server Data Quality Services, Informatica PowerCenter, SSIS amp SSL, Tableau
- Professional Attributes : A: Good analytical skills B: Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.