- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Identity & Access operations and Management
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : IAM architects, develops and manages the infrastructure and environment to support the Enterprise Directory, Identity Management, Authentication and Access Management, that enable other IO and Solution Delivery teams to provide secure applications to our customers IAM Level 11 Technologist is responsible for: 2nd level support via Remedy to ensure Identity and Access Management IAM related services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations Monitoring and investigating alerts Assisting senior members in providing administration, testing maintenance and support for the IAM infrastructure and environment Key Responsibilities: Performs second level support of problems identified and aims to resolve If escalation is required, will document all troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and makes prompt notification to responsible party for resolution in order to minimize the amount of time taken to resolve customer issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.