- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Cloud SCM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Perform the lead SCM functional role for implementation/support projects as a subject matter expert along with assisting in team management activities Should be able to speak directly to clients to propose/implement solutions related to project deliverables b: Decision maker in the project tasks, will be responsible for configurations, functional guidance, documentations and would be responsible for the performance of the team and the outcomes in goal achievement
- Technical Experience : a Should possess clear concepts of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and also has experience related to delivery methodologies
- Professional Attributes : a: Should possess strong hold in Oracle Supply Chain Management concepts, business processes, reporting and has hands on experience in setting up Oracle SCM modules like Costing, Inventory, Order Management, Procurement, ASCP
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : Capability_MDNI_L
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.