- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Machine Learning,No Technology Specialty
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsibilities: a Design, Build, Test and Deployment expertise based on AI technology stack b Lead/ collaborate with a team of data scientists in developing and delivering machine learning models for production setting c Experience in thought leadership Platform PoV, Whitepaper, Innovations etc d Ability to hold discussion with senior stockholder client, client team for solutions based on AI technology stack 2 Professional Experience: a thorough understanding of the core concepts in the areas at least 2 of Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Deep Learning b Know latest AI tools like tensorflow, scikit learn, pytorch, keras c Excellent understanding of statistics, probability, linear algebra and other mathematical concepts that supports modern ML and AI concepts and should be able to optimize AI/ML outcomes
- Technical Experience : NA
- Professional Attributes : NA
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.