- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Talend ETL
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a A minimum of 5 years of developing ETL integration processes using Talend including processing of NoSQL , XML and JSON formats b Solid understanding of Integration technologies and concepts c Experience in design of data transfer and data integration services based on project requirements Implementation of efficient and secure ETL processes which process data from and into multiple systems
- Technical Experience : a Solid understanding of Integration technologies and concepts
- Professional Attributes : a Proven experience with Java, JEE and at least one RDBMS eg Oracle, MySQL b Experience with various integration protocols SFTP,FTP,SOAP,JDBC JMS c Minimum 4 years of experience in Data transformation using talend d Knowledge of EDI translation is a plus Basics knowledge of Linux, scripting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.