- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Siemens Teamcenter PLM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to lead Teamcenter PLM ptojects/accounts 2 Should be able to manage and deliver PLM development and Support projects 3 Should have good background on Teamcenter technical solution and lead the technical discussion with Client and Siemens Architects 4 Should be able to create the detailed tasks list along with estimates for the project activities 5 Mentor the next level Teamcenter Leads 6 Should be able to handle the esclations
- Technical Experience : 1 Deep experience in Teamcenter PLM Solution Architecting Design 2 Strong knowledge of Teamcenter architecture 3 Deep experience in Teamcenter BMIDE and extensions 4 Hands on with both Teamcenter configurations and customizations 5 Knowledge of all core Teamcenter modules and Active Workspace
- Professional Attributes : 1 15 years of experience in Teamcenter PLM implementation projects 2 Good Project Management experience 3 Excellent communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.