- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :CSV (Computer System Validations)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understand clients CSV, Quality and Risk management strategy, define and align with the processes and procedures for the program/project Assist in strategic inputs during define phase of CSV projects Able to arrive at tactical and operational measures to ensure client commitments have been met Help Accenture / clients to successfully deal with either internal or external audits concerning IT Quality and Compliance Provide industry domain knowledge for all resources in a project enabling the
- Technical Experience : Considerable experience in IT project CSV and proven ability to lead validation activities of complex IT projects This should include: understanding the business; determining business system requirements; regulatory understanding of FDA, MHRA and other key regulations, project planning; cost estimation, assigning validation project responsibilities; negotiating project deliverables Good communication skills, both verbal and written Ability to engage, interact and negotiate effectively with p
- Professional Attributes : Provide SME support on topics relevant to GxP, CSV, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 etc Liaise with other relevant teams such as SOX experts, Data Privacy and Contract Compliance to holistically handle compliance program Assist in developing strategic processes and procedures to align with client requir
- Educational Qualification : Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Biological Sciences or a related dis
- Additional Information : Moderate experience in defining and managing large compliance programs for Life Sciences clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.