- Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Minimum Skill Requirement: Knowledge on Enterprise monitoring tools Must Have: To contain 4 5 mandatory requirements and not to include the roles responsibilities 1 Scripting Knowledge 2 SCOM tool administration and monitoring configurations 3 SPLUNK tools administration 4 Solar winds monitoring tools Good To Have: 1 ITIL V3 certification 2 SCOM 2012 Certification Total Years of Experience 6-7 years IT Experience Relevant Years of Experience 4-5 Years in SCOM / SPLUNK Flexes If Any Level 11 or 10
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.