- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core Integrations
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a The key area of focus for this role is to deliver software solutions using agile deliver methodologies The candidate will be accountable for but not limited to the following activities: Capture business requirements and translate these for engineers to deliver b Work with the business and technical staff to priorities the requirements that need delivering in a sprint c Use technical business knowledge and expertise to aid in the development, debugging and testing of bespoke and COTS appl
- Technical Experience : a Extensive experience with screen mock ups, conversation mock ups, user experience requirements, Use Cases and workflows b Experience writing functional specifications using UML c Experience working in a global organization where stakeholders and project team members are geographically dispersed d Quick learner, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies as necessary e Technical or Business Degree f Technical Authority in Agile Application Development g Experience in chatbot
- Professional Attributes : a5 years of experience as a business analyst, with total experience around 8 years b Excellent written and verbal communication skills c Experience with and knowledge of tools that can help make software delivery and testing more effective Preference for experience with the following tools: Jira,
- Educational Qualification : a Masters degree b Certified Scrum Product Owner
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.