- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A 10 years plus DevOps skills/tasks: Is responsible that operations and DevOps methodologies and concepts are understood as well as applied by the development team and put into practice properly during productive usage in the cloudBWorks closely with Program Management and Product Team and is responsible for operations aspects concerning the development team of a project
- Technical Experience : ACoordinates operation relevant aspects with platform provider , central operations team and support organization Has profound operations and DevOps knowledge and actively uses the respective methodologies
- Professional Attributes : Observes, evaluates, and introduces new operations concepts, processes, and technologies Internally and cross-products recognized as an operations and DevOps expert Acts as a role model and lives the Agile development methods and DevOps concepts
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.