- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Laboratory Information and Execution Systems
- Good To Have Skills :Life Sciences
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Implement and execute projects within the RD group Have technical skills and understand how to apply those skills to achieve high quality deliverables Build on ideas and directions provided by leads and stakeholders Be able to build on concepts in a very dynamic environment Should be seen as highly differentiated technology experts within their domain Be active in their technology community by building relationships and serving as a technology guru when working with clients or client teams
- Technical Experience : 1 Labware LIMS 2 Crystal Reports 3 Labware LIMS Basic 4 Good at using macros
- Professional Attributes : 1 Life Science Domain expert 2 Management experience 3 Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.