Skill required: Capability Development - Instructor Led Training
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of the Capability Development team which plays a critical component in developing the performance process for employees. They are accountable for determining capabilities requiring development within current roles and to progress career aspirations, as well as negotiating effective ways to develop these capabilities by training interventions.
You will be responsible for Instructor led training which is the practice of training either individuals or groups and designing learning material. Instructors can also be referred to as a facilitator, who may be knowledgeable and experienced in the learning material, but can also be used more for their facilitation skills and ability to deliver material to learners.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Capability Development
- Learning Delivery
- Learning Delivery Operations
- Learning Delivery Strategy
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.