- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: SAP Data Services/Data Integrator design, development and implementation experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementations is a must B: should have experience in ETL jobs design and development experience using SAP and non-SAP data sources C: Must have ETL experience working with multiple DB such as oracle, DB2, etc
- Technical Experience : A: Must have knowledge of Data warehousing ETL including knowledge of slowly changing dimensions, historic reporting, performance Tuning, error capture and reporting B:Good to have prior background in SAP-BW and experience in SAP/ECC functional modules like FI-CO, SD, MM et C: Strong SQL scripting knowledge Good knowledge of Datawarehouse concepts D:Experience on working with APIs
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skill B: Team Handling and Managing skills C: Business communication with different teams and stakeholders D: Positive attitude E:Experience in handling onshore clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.