- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 5-6 years of experience in software development, 2 5 or more years of extensive experience in Java/JDK 17 /J2EE, Spring Spring Boot is good to have developing complex enterprise applications and B2B and B2C products 3 2 years of creating REST and SOAP webservices 4 Proficiency with testing tools Junit Experience with continuous integration and Continuous delivery is a plus and high level of comfort with git/RTC
- Technical Experience : 5 1 year of experience with writing complex SQL queries and DSL queries 6 Expertise in caching mechanisms, security feature and understanding of Java/J2ee design patterns 7 Ability to write clean, reliable and highly maintainable code 8 Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system 9 Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules middle tier
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges 2 Work with a team using Waterfall/Agile methodologies 3 Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data 4 Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines 5 Pers
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.