- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Operations
- Good To Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Candidate should have strong knowledge and work experience on VMware ESX virtual infrastructure. • Candidate should have worked on large deployment of VMware ESX servers, Virtual servers, and clusters. • Candidate should have worked on large deployment of Virtual servers including cloning, template deployment. • Candidate should have knowledge and work experience on P2V and V2V, storage vmotion and vnetwork. • Candidate should be proficient in ESX command line configuration. • Candidate should have applied knowledge on workload management technologies in a virtualized x86 environment to increase resource utilization levels between define minimum and maximum thresholds in a mixed workload environment. • Candidate should have applied knowledge on workload management technologies in an internal or hybrid cloud environment to move workloads in a virtualized data center to optimize infrastructure usage during off peak hours. • Candidate should have applied knowledge on application and infrastructure workload management technologies in a manner that ensures Highly Available, Stable hosted services and Disaster Recovery. • Candidate need to have good knowledge on MS windows and working knowledge on Redhat Linux.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.