- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in RFP responses and presales activities•Participate in customer orals,business req gathering, gap fit analysis and solutions designs and estimates.•Implement best practices while upgrade support projects•Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals,presentations•Provide feedbacks to management project scope change,potential crisis and need to build contingency plans•Coach, mentor, motivate supervise project team members,project post mortems and create recommendations report
- Technical Experience : • Lead and implemented at least on end to end Finance or Project Management and accounting project • Conversant with E2E finance process, like budget planning, accounting and reporting. Should be able to manage the entire configuration setups in D365.• Ability to support in month-end and year end closing process.• Good in Reporting and adept in MR or PowerBI• Good understanding of Project management and Project AccountingRelevant Dynamics 365 Certifications•Functional design reviews
- Professional Attributes : Minimum of 9 years of Experience.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.