- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Pegasystems User Experience
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B: Work on enhancement, change request from LOB C: Collaborate and Mentor the junior resources to achieve the task D: Able to work on the task independently E: Adhere to all standard agile process F: Willing to provide support after office hours if needed G: Follow release management code deployment process to migrate the code changes H: Attend the daily scrum calls
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 3-7 years of hands-on experience on Pega 7 B: Should have strong knowledge in areas like PRPC Flows, Activities, Repots and Correspondence, Enterprise Class Structure, PRPC Integrations, SQL, Pega PRPC guardrails, BIX, Middleware Integration MQ series or similar, Database SQL query optimization UI development experience C: Hands on experience in J2EE development, Web Services development D: Good to have Pega CSA or CSSA Certified
- Professional Attributes : A:Resource should have good communication skills B:Resource should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.